Opening an Olive Oil Tasting Bar or Store
TOP TIPS FOR SUCCESS
Opening an olive oil store or tasting bar sounds like a romantic endeavor, yet it still requires thoroughly doing your homework up front.
- First and foremost, spend a lot of time reading The Olive Oil Source and learn about the products you intend to sell if you don’t already know them thoroughly.
- Find a good location that draws on idle tourists looking for something to spend money on, or a location where food-oriented customers are already shopping.
- Identify a reliable supplier like The Olive Oil Source that focuses on quality, not quantity - as in the end, it is the quality of your product that will give you exclusivity.
- Design a distinctive and original logo and label that make your products jump off the shelves, yet are still pleasing to the eye.
- Once you have your general design ready, send it to The Olive Oil Source so we can produce your labels, modify the text for each of your products at a very low cost, and print your labels in small runs.
- If you are going to have employees, educate them so their knowledge sells your product.
- Select your product line, hunt down additional interesting gourmet products that set you apart, then open your doors.