The following policies apply to all returns:
- Returns or cancellations of non-food items in the original packaging including any extra items such as spigots within 30 days and with the original purchase receipt will be exchanged or refunded less a 10% restocking fee in the original tender.
- Returns within 30 days but without the original purchase receipt will be exchanged or refunded with a merchandise credit at the current selling price less a 10% restocking fee. Items must be in the original packaging including any extra items such as spigots.
- We cannot accept returns on personalized or "Sale" items.
- If the product was defective in any way, The Olive Oil Source will pay for the return shipping.
- We cannot accept returns of any food items opened or unopened. If you are unsure of which oil or vinegar you would like to purchase, please consider ordering some of our 60 ml samples. Order cancellations after the order has been processed will be subject to a 10% restocking fee.
HOW TO RETURN AN ITEM Please call us and we will give you a refund authorization number. When you ship the item back to us within 30 days of receipt of it, please include a letter with your returned merchandise that includes the following information: your name, address, phone number, order number, item name and description; your refund authorization number, the reason for return, and the action to be taken (replacement or merchandise credit). Be sure that all items are in the original packaging including any extra items such as spigots. Use the shipping carrier most convenient for you, and send the package to one of the following addresses, where your return will be processed according to your instructions: For US Postal Service The Olive Oil Source, LLC P.O. Box 1500, Santa Ynez, CA 93460 For UPS, Fedex, or DHL The Olive Oil Source, LLC 250 E. Roemer Way, Santa Maria, CA 93454 Contact us should you have any questions or concerns.